Volunteer early for next year’s NAMI Walks. NAMI Walks for the Mind of America is a day that seems almost magical, with over a thousand people coming together to learn more about mental illness, develop stronger ties with one another, and celebrate a beautiful day with friends and loved ones.
Volunteers are needed for:
- Walk Committee
- Event Day Registration
- T-shirt Distribution
- Volunteer Check-in
- Information Booth
- Water Station
- Donor Relations Assistant
Lead, create, or help with fundraising activities, events, campaigns, or grant research and preparation.
NAMI Walks Team Lead
Join the leadership team for one of the largest events in the state to promote understanding of mental illness. Duties include soliciting donations, distributing publicity material, recruiting walkers and forming teams.
- Monthly committee planning meetings, September through April
- Comfortable approaching personal, business and community contacts for donations
- Ability to work independently
- Previous experience with NAMIWalks or fundraising event desired but not required
Help us in letting the community know how much we appreciate their support!