NAMI Walk Information
The NAMI Walk is this Saturday, May 18th at Dorthea Dix Park. Here is what you need to know-
- Registration begins at 9:30 am and the walk begins at 10:30 am.
- Plan to park in lot #5 (Here is the parking map ) There is another event happening near Dix park this Saturday. For that reason, please ONLY ENTER through Lake Wheeler Road, through Umstead Drive or Goode Street.
- A light breakfast will be available, but make sure you eat first. There will also be stations to refill your water bottles.
- If you are walking with Team AWAKE, you can pick up your t-shirt at 120 W Hargett St. from 12:00-4:00 pm on Friday. Call 919-709-3903 when you arrive. If you can’t make it on Friday, we will have the rest of them in the affiliate area close to Registration.
- If you raised $100, you will also get your NAMI t-shirt at registration.
- After the walk, there will be a hot dog roast (veggie & beef), a meet & greet with the Storm Squad and Duke Women’s Basketball Team, and the Kona Ice Truck for cold treats (bring cash for this one).
Most importantly- It’s not too late to register! Sign up today at www.namiwalks.org/team/namiwake or just show up on Saturday morning.