There are many ways to get involved with NAMI Wake County. Browse the tabs above to find an opportunity that may be right for you, or complete the Volunteer Application linked below and schedule a time to speak with our Volunteer Coordinator about how we can work together. You can contact the Volunteer Coordinator by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
As of 5/28/20: Our current additional volunteer needs include:
- Data Entry Volunteer: enter or update data into our computer system
- Virtual Program ‘Producer’: assist in technology needs during our virtual programs such as fixing audio, guiding facilitators through video controls, troubleshooting, etc.
- Blog Contributor: collaborate with Engagement Specialist to produce informational, quality posts for NAMI Wake blog
- Gratitude Team Volunteer: contact donors and members and help write scripts to communicate our gratitude to NAMI Wake supporters
- Check-in Call Volunteer: contact donors and members to check-in on how they’re doing and provide helpful resources
- Support group and class facilitators
For current volunteers, please submit your hours each month through the link below.