Family Connections for Borderline Personality Disorder Program
This truncated 12-week, research-based program for family members of individuals with BPD, provides current information, teaches coping skills, and creates the opportunity to develop a support network. Three studies published on Family Connections show that family members benefit significantly in the following areas:
- Decreased grief
- Decreased burden
- Reduced distress and depression
- Increased mastery/empowerment
Designed by BPD experts, Alan E. Fruzzetti, Ph.D. and PerryD. Hoffman, Ph.D., classes are hosted in a community setting and led by NEA.BPD trained leaders.
The course content was developed by a team including practicing clinicians, researchers, family members and people in recovery.
IS THIS PROGRAM FOR YOU?
- I am a family member, a partner/spouse, caregiver or close
friend of someone struggling with BPD.
- I want to improve my relationships.
- I am willing to consider how my behavior impacts my
- I am willing to try out new skills even though they may be
uncomfortable at first.
- I am willing to attend all classes.
- I am willing to participate in the classes and practice fully
what I have learned.
- I want to have the knowledge and tools to create a better life.
Registration is open for four upcoming classes scheduled for May & June. Contact email@example.com for more information.