Dine Out for Mental Health 2019
Being part of a community is a protective factor for suicide prevention. This is an opportunity to let those living with a mental illness know that they are not alone. Through sharing a meal with someone, we share part of ourselves. Buying someone lunch is a reminder that you care. On Tuesday, September 10th, World Suicide Prevention Day- you can be part of the conversation to remind others that it is okay to get help.
See Which Community Partners will be Donating Partial Proceeds to NAMI Wake-
- Relish Craft Kitchen & Bourbon Bar, North Raleigh
- MOFU Shoppe, Downtown Raleigh
- Papa Murphy’s, Online Ordering
- Sweetie’s Candy, Wake Forest
- Sugar Magnolia Cafe & Emporium, Wake Forest
- RISE Southern Biscuits & Righteous Chicken, Morrisville & Brier Creek (Durham and Carrboro locations will respectively support NAMI Durham and NAMI Orange)
- BREW Coffee Bar, Cary
Are you a restaurant or local business interested in participating in this event? It’s not too late! Contact Annie Schmidt (email@example.com) to start the conversation.