Dine Out for Mental Health
Being part of a community is a protective factor for suicide prevention, and in this time, we need a sense of community.
Please support our partner restaurants below as you are making a decision about where to pick up food or buy gift cards for the future. They have supported us. Now it is our turn to support them and their workers.
Note: please call ahead of time. Many of these restaurants are making changes to operations on a daily basis.
- Relish Craft Kitchen & Bourbon Bar, North Raleigh
- Carry out on Relish side with the full menu, currently experimenting with delivery and pick up at neighborhood centers. They are allowing patrons to add a half price family meal for the Interfaith Food Shuttle when they purchase their own meal.
- Relish GoFundMe to stay open
- MOFU Shoppe, Downtown Raleigh
- Restaurant is currently closed, but gift cards are available for purchase on their website.
- High Park Bar & Grill, Raleigh
- Currently doing curbside ordering and takeout.
- Papa Murphy’s, Online Ordering
- Contactless pick up. No need to touch doors or interact with other humans if you do not want to. Keep an eye out for virtual spirit night codes that will benefit NAMI Wake.
- Sweetie’s Candy, Wake Forest
- In the process of moving the shop looking to open at the new location soon. Stay up to date through their Facebook page!
- RISE Southern Biscuits & Righteous Chicken, All Wake, Durham, and Orange locations
- Online ordering for curbside, to-go orders and delivery through third party app.
- Zaxby’s, Garner in White Oak
- BREW Coffee Bar, Cary