Written by: Miranda Owen
Miranda Owen is one of NAMI Wake’s work study students, helping us as a social media technician and blog contributor.
It is never easy to go through grieving a loved one, but losing a loved one to suicide presents a particularly difficult circumstance. For those navigating the loss of a loved one or supporting someone who is, there are multiple resources available to help you take care of yourself during this difficult time.more » Read More
- Navigating Mental Health During College
- Suicide Prevention Awareness Month: Knowledge, Connection, and Support
- Registration Open for Trauma Centered Yoga Class
- Four Virtual Learning Tips for the Back-to-School Season
- NAMI Facilitator Conducts Study on Heart Disease Risk Among Black Women in the South